So there's this house that lives next door and we are hoping to buy it and expand our hippy empire. It's shared accommodation with five bedrooms and communal living space, a kitchen and a garden. You can have pets, you can put pins in your walls, and you know those creatures called 'Landlordes', well... the bad news is, you still have a landlord. The good news is that YOU are the landlord.
If you want:-
- Control over your living conditions and accommodation
- A chance to live sustainably and share skills in living sustainably
- A chance to take a house out of the hands of the market for good; to perpetually provide affordable housing so long as there are tenants to occupy it
- To sack your landlord
- To kick the patriarchy in the face
- To grow and eat strange vegetables you've never seen before
- To decorate your living space however you see fit
- To live
We are looking to buy and renovate this property within the year, so we are looking for tenants to fill the rooms in late 2015.
|Not a bad spot for a co-op|
-We welcome people of all genders, races, sexuality and species
- We don't mind if you are on the dole
- We don't rent single rooms to couples
- We have a crazy old dog
If you're interested, please get in touch! Come round for tea, have a chat etc.
|Buying next door will give us twice as much garden to enlushify!|